Thursday, November 27, 2008

Don't Blame Me, She's the One Who Sucks

A certain blogger of questionable quality has deemed me her mortal enemy, and is apparently planning to exact revenge. However, this blogger would like to state, for the record, that she considers her status as the blogger-lacking-in-quality's enemy a compliment. Also, she plans to exact her revenge first, with an unprecedented level of vengeyness.

And while it is true that I am utterly lacking in fighting experience, I will make up for it in passion. Ranting Non-Pacifist is the six-fingered man to my Inigo Montoya, and she should prepare to die - in a figurative sense, that is. I mean, I don't really want her to die. I like feeling superior, and she's good for that.

So. Yeah. We're enemies now, and shit is going to go down.

Also, happy thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Josh Gray said...

It took you 20 days to respond to her declaration of enmity? Hmm, you guys must not be all THAT serious about destroying each other, eh? ;)

Josh

Youthful Curmudgeon said...

Well, I was, um...rallying the troops.

Yeah, that's right. TROOPS HAVE BEEN RALLIED.

Ranting Pacifist said...

It's not fair to call me six-fingered when I have, in fact, fewer fingers than normal due to my fingermeat accident.

Youthful Curmudgeon said...

I meant six fingers altogether, then. Three on each.