Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yeah, the New Harry Potter Movie Was Good. However:

There are things I want to know. Things like: Who the hell takes a full bag of popcorn into a bathroom stall? Well actually, I know who - giggly preteens. But what is the thought process there? And why did they have a full bag of popcorn post-movie?

More importantly, what makes said giggly preteens think it's okay to leave the spilled popcorn on the floor, along with their spilled water? Because there's no way in hell I'm going to wade through an ocean of wet popcorn kernels. That's disgusting. Therefore, Dumbshit Youths, I'm not going to let you leave the restroom giggling about your mess - I am going to block the doorway with my imposing frame and watch as you pick up each individual kernel. You will crawl on your hands and knees as you rid the world of your ridiculous mess, because this entitled bratty rich kid shit? Does not fly.

Thank you girls. You have a terrific, sunshiney day now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you really do that? Because one of these days you are going to get beaten up!

Youthful Curmudgeon said...

Is this mom? And of course I did that. I suffer from a sadly underdeveloped sense of self-preservation.

Anonymous said...

Yes it is Mom. How did you know?

Youthful Curmudgeon said...

Because you're always warning me that my attitude will eventually result in me getting my ass kicked. Which is a fair point, but really, what were the preteens going to do? Put out my eyes with their Bonne Bell chapstick?