Monday, September 15, 2008

Serious Fangirl Moment Comin' RIGHT UP

I saw the Wallflowers. They were awesome. Jakob Dylan, what with his chiseled jaw, intense gaze, and prominent cheekbones, is hands-down the most beautiful specimen I have ever had the good fortune to set eyes on. He is gorgeous. He does not look forty. He was a dry, understated sense of humor that catches you off-guard, and a knack for skillfully layering blazers over checkered flannel shirts. He looks good in a cowboy hat, and I'm pretty sure he could read my mind if he felt so inclined. (If only.) His eyes are piercing, his voice is perfect, and I'm pretty sure I love him.

Oh, and he's also a good musician. So yeah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to be in the front row when I saw him with The Wallflowers and again when I saw him solo. You're totally right about the reading the mind thing! I had to look away because all I was thinking was OMG I'D HAVE YOUR BABIES IF YOU HADN'T GOTTEN MARRIED WHEN I WAS 6.

And yeah, the man was born to be a frontman. He's quite possiblyt he most charismatic man I've ever met.

Plus when I um had a serious fangirl moment and hung around the bus after, he was really really nice. As in, xntroducing himself like, "Hi, I'm Jakob" <3 <3 <3

And yes, I do love his music hahahah

Youthful Curmudgeon said...

I worked my way to the front for the last two songs, and it was amazing. I'm so jealous of you for being that close the whole time!

Ranting Pacifist said...

You worked your way? YOU worked YOUR way? My elbows and umbrella worked your way up to the front.

Youthful Curmudgeon said...

Well, that helped, certainly - but we wouldn't have gotten anywhere without my tenacity/charm.